Homefront is the new revenge thriller directed by Gary Fleder and written by Sylvester Stallone. The film stars Jason Statham, James Franco, Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and is out in UK cinemas tomorrow (December 6th).
To celebrate its release we are giving away one action packed Statham inspired DVD bundle, which contains the following films: Expendables, Expendables 2, Chaos, Revolver, Blitz and Crank 2.
Former drug enforcement agent, Phil Broker (Jason Statham) is a family man who moves off the grid with his daughter, to a seemingly quiet bayou backwater to escape his troubled past. However, Broker’s world soon becomes anything but quiet once he discovers that an underbelly of drugs and violence riddles the small town. Soon, a sociopathic methamphetamine kingpin, Gator Bodine (James Franco) puts Broker and his daughter in harm’s way forcing Broker back into action in order to save his family and the town.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
What is the name of Jason Statham’s character in the film Homefront?
a) Peter Berg
b) Phil Broker
c) Paul Brook
To enter, simply follow us on Twitter here and @reply us the correct answer. Deadline 15/12/13.
HOMEFRONT will be released in UK cinemas on December 6th
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate UK and FAN THE FIRE do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by FAN THE FIRE decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• FAN THE FIRE reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.